Thursday, March 12, 2009

Health Conference

So it is now lunch time of our second day of this health conference thing we are required to attend. I have had a tough time gaining any new, useful knowledge from the ladies presentation. I feel it was kind of a waste of time, and would have been more beneficial if just health people would have attended it. They could have gotten more one on one time and there would have been so many other people in there to distract. But, what can you do now, there is only three and a half more hours of it and then i am on to finishing all our other homework. Just thought i would see what everyone else thought about the last two days. Good luck with all the homework. See ya

4 comments:

  1. J-Bomb this conference was a complete and utter waste of time. I feel super bad for those ladies especially the sexy one. we could have been a little nicer. However, i think its BS that we had to pay money for that. The university made a nice profit off of us and Im a little butt hurt about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J.R. I think that pf3892 is absolutley correct in his statement. It was a waste of time and it didn't really help me out in anyway. I have an idea...I think that we should teach class to our teachers about things that do not apply to them. We will make them pay money, give them a little participation slip and see how they like it. I wonder how they would feel...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the conference was not very beneficial for non PE and Health teachers. I dont want to take anything away from the ladies because I think they meant well and did want they were suppose to do. Most of the information they presented is what we have already discussed in our class. I think it would have been better during our first summer sesson or fall term.

    ReplyDelete